Sunday, February 1, 2009

“I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying.”

I got that quote from this site.

Last night I watched the last episode of one of my favorite shows. Xena:Warrior Princess. Anyone else who is a die hard Xena fan like me will probably be thinking "There's another XENA SEASON! OMG WHERE IS IT! GIMME GIMME GIMME!" Sorry to disappoint any of you out there, but no there are not any more seasons, I just had them on DVD and have been watching them. Anyway, I'm getting off subject, I saw the last Xena last night and I cried. Not those little sniffles or a few tears, that come at the end of the show, but real tears.  Yes, I was literally sobbing. I'm not exaggerating either, I hugged my mom and dad and sobbed for literally 15 minutes. The thing is, it is really a very sad ending. I don't want to ruin it for anybody who is going to see them, but somebody does die. Yes, i actually knew the person was going to die because I was googling Xena sites and found a really cool one, that (sadly) told me how it ended. Actually, the site I found was great. Some more die hard Xena fans and completely wriiten the non-existant scrips for 6 more Xena seasons. It was this site. Anyway, it just goes to show, how much a show can mean to you. And please, anyone who actually sees me on a daily basis, do not make fun of me, because I will seriously actually start bawling. 

1 comment:

Persephone said...

i promise not to make fun of you. *stifles giggle*.