Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No Title

I've had this crazy idea since I was young that I was the only real person in the world. Every person I've met in my life (even someone I just saw waking down the street) had trained for billions and billions of years to meet me. Let me explain: I can do whatever I want to do. I'm in charge of my own actions. I have my own thoughts. Everyone else in the entire world stands still untll I come within a five block radius. Then they are alerted I am near and they "un-freeze." The thing is, they are like actors. They have spent billions of years learning their lines. They spend billions of years because they have to be prepared for my any action. Example:
I see.... A woman walking down the street listening to her I-Pod.
In reality... There is a woman who is listening to a song on her I-Pod, yes. However she had spent billions of years learning her lines if I tie my shoe, if I say I like her skirt... She knows the exact thing to say and facial expression to make to whatever I do. She then knows all the possibilities of things I can say, and her reactions to those. Then all the possible reactions I might have to that...

I know, it sounds insane. There is no way someone could live long enough to learn every possible reaction I could have, and learn what she/he should say to that, and then a reaction I could have to what she/he said... I know, the people who interact with us everyday would have to have to have been learining... an INFINITE number of years, and it was impossible for smeone to know that much anyway, and that who taught THEM that... I know it is insane. However, how do we know that we we are NOT the dawn of time. All the "history" could have been created as we were too young to understand what was happeneing It wasn't real. All the books, old stories, museams... All fake. We were the begining... I know this is insane too. It would take hundreds of years to build museams and monuments and construct history, not a few years when we were too young to comprehend anything. These are not scientific theroys. These are just random thoughts.

BB!

2 comments:

Lola Bellybutton said...

in a way, people HAVE been trained to respond a certain way to what you do--everyone has. What society tells us to do--act shocked at some personal questions, smile at jokes, be polite when random people off the street say their like your skirt--from the very beginning, we ARE being trained as such.

Persephone said...

actually, i think i gave you this idea a couple years ago.