Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yum Yum

So, i got my egg baby!

After mulling over many name ideas
(including, but not limited to,
-Eggsmeralda
-Scrambled
-Xena
-Hermione)
I settled on "Yummy Omelet" (Yum Yum, for short). She (yes, it's a she) seems to like her name. I left her in the nursery (a locked room where you're allowed to leave your eggs during lunch, theater class, and gym) during my lunch period, and she slept the whole time. She's been sleeping quite a lot, so i tucked her into the fridge. I brought her out to take some pictures of her, but the photos won't load.

I've been thinking about playing some Mozart for. That's supposed to make babies smarter, right?

Okay, I tried it, and she pretty much ignored it! I wonder if I should take her to the doctor? Babies shouldn't be sleeping so much! They should be crying!

Oh, she just started crying. Now i wish she was sleeping again!

Until next time!

No comments: